Last Updated: March 16, 2014
Default faculty mailing address: Materials
Research Centre, Indian Institute of Science(IISc),
Bangalore - 560012, INDIA.
Phone: Country code-91; Bangalore city
code 80 from abroad and 080 from India.
Dr. Nanda obtained his Ph. D.. from IOP, Bubhaneshwar.
Following a short stint as a research associate
at IOP he held post-doctoral positions at the
Gerhard-Mercator University, Duisburg, Germany
and The Dublin City University, Dublin, Ireland.
He has been a faculty member of MRC since 2005.
- Synthesis of nanoparticles, nanowires and
- Electrical, optical and thermodynamic properties
of different nanostructures
- Field emission and gas sensing behavior of
- H. K. Sadhanala, J. Khatei and K. K. Nanda, Highly reproducible of
carbon nanoparticles as white light phosphors and metal-free catalysts for
the reduction of nitrophenol,
11481-11485 , 4.(2014)
- S. L. Shinde and K. K. Nanda, Wide range temperature sensing using highly sensitive green-Luminescent ZnO and PMMA-ZnO film as non-contact optical probe, Angew. Chem.,
- B. K. Barman and K. K. Nanda, The dual role of Zn/acid medium for one-step rapid synthesis of M@rGO (M= Au, Pt, Pd & Ag) hybrid nanostructures at room temperature,
- L. T. Singh, R. P. Sugavaneswar and K. K. Nanda, Carbon nanotube-ZnO nanowire hybrid architectures as multifunctional devices, AIP Advances
- A. Deka and K. K. Nanda, A comparison of ZnO films deposited on indium tin oxide and soda lime glass under identical conditions,
AIP Adv., 062104, 3 (2013)
- Jaikrishna Khatei and K. K. Nanda, Various quantum mechanical concepts for confinement in semiconductor nanocrystals,
- S. Pandey, G. K. Goswami and K. K. Nanda, Nanocomposite based flexible ultrasensitive resistive gas sensor for chemical reaction studies,